Venzo EA is an Open and Fully Automated Daily Trading System.
The Mechanism Uses the Breakout Strategy of the Main Price Channel in the Market to EURUSD and USDJPY.
The Algorithm uses the division of a pending order into several parts (up to 10 parts), which significantly reduces slippage.
The Strategy has built-in virtualization and profit tracking for several positions at once.
The System constantly monitors market volatility and adapts TP in real time, has built-in flat protection.
Each Trade has a Fixed SL and profit tracking.
The system is active from 01:00 am to 21:00 pm. This allows you to trade almost all day.
Each trade is protected against slippage, spreads and bad broker conditions.
This is an Open Algorithm and you can always create your own settings for other currency pairs.
To do this, simply turn off the preset mode (PRESETS=False)
- Supported currency pairs: EURUSD, USDJPY ;
- Timeframe: M15;
- No configuration is Required , just Add a System for EURUSD and USDJPY M15
- The EA can be sensitive to spread and slippage. I advise using a good ECN/RAW broker;
- The adviser must work continuously, so it is advisable to use a VPS 24/7;
- EA uses an adaptive lot size calculation, but with low leverage (1:30 and below) there may be problems with margin requirements on low equity accounts.