I would like to present you with an Expert Advisor operating on custom made trend and volume indicators. It is part of the whole series where each EA is adapted to particular symbol behaviour and its crosses. In this case it’s Canadian Dollar with CHF and JPY and a bonus symbol CHFJPY. Loonie is easy to use and doesn’t require any additional tools. It’s easily configurable so if you choose to optimise it and adapt it to your style of trading you can easily do so, however I recommend to use default settings. If you prefer to use MT4 version – it is available here.
Other EAs from the group:
How does it work:
- Loonie uses custom made trend and volume indicators to determine the right entry points
- Even though it is not an AI type of Expert Advisor it is capable of finding rare patterns that can potentially be repeated
- It doesn’t use martingale, grid or any other risky strategies
How does it perform:
- Live signal is available here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1743688
Even though, by minimising risk and therefore DD, I can’t with full responsibility say that this EA is capable of passing a prop firm challenge. Just like any EA it can definitely help but has to be monitored because for example some prop firms don’t allow hitting the target in less than 10 days.
How to set it up:
- Please drag Loonie onto CADCHF H1 chart and everything else will be taken care of
- If you are running this EA on a brand new platform then please perform the backtest first. Last month is sufficient to get necessary, historical data to fuel up the indicators
All the inputs are pretty straightforward but if something is not clear – please do not hesitate to send me a message