Sorgo EA – the trading algorithm is based on returning to the average value. No special conditions or toxic methods. No straight charts with beautiful history. Clear trading, a unique algorithm with a goal for the result today…
Sorgo EA, in one position opens one or two(max) orders. The distance between them depends on market conditions and most often in each position is different. Each order has SL and TP. SL is calculated automatically and also depends on specific market conditions. The position is closed not depending on the level of profit or loss, but depends on the presence of a pattern for closing. The closing algorithm does not use the logic of calculating using the grid or martingale. Sorgo EA does not take news into account, so I would recommend disabling EA before important news and/or weekends. Performance is monitored with default settings of 24/5, except for force majeure and upgrade times. Your trading schedule can be more profitable with proper management.
Do not buy Sorgo EA if:
- You believe that trading will always be equally profitable.
- You are not ready to lose the money spent on the purchase and part of your deposit.
All we have in the Sorgo EA algorithm are probabilities, which we can profitably trade by competently calculating. Good luck to everyone!
It is optimized for EURUSD and requires no additional adjustments.
Sorgo EA is constantly under development and improvement – so please do not hesitate to contact !
How to properly test the Sorgo EA in the MetaTrader 4 tester?
Please select a deposit of >=100, EURUSD symbol, M15 period accompanied by a custom date from 01.01.2022 to today, select “Every tick” and click “Start”.
- Manual- true custom setting of trade parameters (p.6,7,8,9).
- Manual- false automatic setting of transaction parameters (items 6,7,8,9 are calculated automatically).
- Auto Lot- lot size on the basis of percent of a free margin (manual – false).
- Use Order2- use of 2 orders in the strategy.
- Index Lot2- the multiplier of lot, order 2.
- Lot1- the lot of order 1 (manual- true).
- Lot2- the lot of order 2 (manual- true).
- Stop Loss1- StopLoss of order 1 in points.
- Stop Loss2- StopLoss of order 2 in points.
- Take Profit1- TakeProfit orders 1 in points.
- Take Profit2- TakeProfit orders 2 in points.
- Use Tailing Stop- on., off. tailing stop.
- Trailing Stop- distance between the current price and the stop level in points.
- Trailing Gap- the minimum step between the current and new stop points.
- Max Spread- maximum spread level for trading.
- Off Hours Filter- includes trading time interval.
- Hours From- hour of trade start.
- Hours To- the hour of trade end.
- Magic Number.
- Pair: EURUSD
- Type of account: any type
- Timeframe: M15
- Broker time: GMT +3
- Leverage: 1:100 up to 1:500
- Minimum deposit: 100
Advisor’s default parameters are optimal for the recommended conditions. It is recommended to use the advisor at brokers with low spreads, low commissions and fast execution.