* The real signal (MT4, default settings): https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1751415
* The real signal (MT5, default settings): https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1607553
* The MT5 version of this EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/87412
Remark: You need to change the symbol name if your broker’s symbols aren’t matched with the default settings.
– StopLoss: Stop loss in pips.
Reference Settings (13 pairs):
|TradingModels||BalancePerLot* (USD)||ExpectedAnnualReturn**||ExpectedAccountDrawdown**||AccountEquityMaxDrawdown (Percentage)||AccountLeverage
|Stabler||50K||50% – 100%||10% or more||6||30|
|Stable||20K||150% – 300%||25% or more||15||100|
|Middle||10K||500% – 1,500%||50% or more||30||200|
** Based on the backtesting.
* For detailed test report, please go to the comment area of this EA to download it. If you want to do backtesting, it’s suggested to use the real tick data, otherwise you will not get the accurate test results, but this could take several weeks. You can use the MT5 version to do backtesting, it can test multiple symbols, fast and easy to use.