Silver Power EA 3.0 MT4
EA Silver Power uses the Zig-Zag indicator to find the best entry point. Best results have been obtained on silver, but can also be used on other instruments. When working, the EA uses averaging, has a panel for quick access to settings from the chart, and has a drawdown algorithm. The results of work on real accounts can be viewed here. After purchase, contact me for instructions and settings. Description of incoming parameters:
- Initial Volume – the starting lot of the advisor.
- Volume Multiplier – lot multiplication factor.
- Max Volume – the maximum order volume that the EA can open.
- Max Buy Orders – the maximum number of buy orders that the EA is allowed to open.
- Max Sell Orders – the maximum number of sell orders that the EA is allowed to open.
- Take Profit – take profit in points.
- Stop Loss in money – stop loss in the deposit currency.
- Magic is the number by which the EA distinguishes its orders.
- Reduce loss ratio – enable the drawdown reduction algorithm, in which the advisor will close the last order in profit and the first in loss.
- Command number to activate – an order in the order from which the drawdown reduction algorithm will start working.
- % profit to activate – percentage of profit when closing orders in the drawdown reduction mode.
- Indicator parameters – parameters of the zig zag indicator.
- Fix distance – using a fixed size of points between orders.
- Order dynamic distance – from which order to include an increase in the distance between orders.
- Dynamic distance start – the initial size of the dynamic distance.
- Distance multiplier – a multiplier for the size between orders when using a dynamic distance.
- Draw parameters – parameters for drawing profit and loss, as well as the panel on the chart.