Rio is a complex and novel algorithm that uses Artificial Intelligence in combination with traditional technical analysis to predict market movements. This Expert Advisor makes use of Recurrent Neural Networks, specifically Long-Short-Term-Memory cells, that are trained using data from technical analysis indicators. Through this method, the EA is able to learn which indicators are most relevant for future price movements and act upon them. Furthermore, LSTM networks are particularly suitable for time series analysis as they are able to consider both short- and long-term historical data.
Note: This is a limited introductory offer: Only 2 of 5 copies of this EA will be sold at the current price. Next price: $699
The price of this EA will be increased steadily, to limit the number of users trading with this system.
Live Signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1864308
MT5 Version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/93332
Important: Please contact us directly through PM after you have purchased the product to receive additional information and extras.
The default version of this Expert Advisor uses NO martingale, smart recovery, grid trading, averaging or any other dangerous methods that are known to may cause significant losses.
Instead, every position has a fixed Take Profit and Stop Loss set from the beginning. Although the values can be changed, it is recommended to keep the default values which were optimized for a prolonged backtesting period. There will always be a maximum of one open position at a time, except if you are using the recovery mode.
Currency Pairs and Timeframes
The network was trained to learn the historical market movements of the EURUSD pair. However, you can always test and experiment with other currency pairs. You can use any timeframe chart, the EA with always be working in the same way.
- Dynamic lot (per 1000 balance): Dynamically sets the lot size based on the current balance.
(Example: Dynamic lot 0.5 and an account balance of 1200 USD, the lot size of the trade will be 0.6. (0.5 * (1200/1000))
- Max Lot (absolute): The maximum lot per trade. If the trade lot is calculated to be above this value, the lot size is automatically set equal to the max lot.
- Take Profit (pips): Sets the Take Profit value in pips. It is recommended to keep the default value.
- Stop Loss (pips): Sets the Stop Loss value in pips. It is recommended to keep the default value.
- Max spread (points): Sets the maximum spread at which a trade will be executed. if the current spread exceeds this value, no trade will be executed.
- Magic Number: EA identifier. When running multiple instances of the same EA on one currency pair, this value should be changed for each instance
- Trade Comment: Comment that will be sent with your trades.
- Show Info Panel: Show or hide the info panel on the chart.
- Recovery Mode: Activate or deactivate recovery mode.
- Number of recovery trades: Maximum number of recovery trades that will be executed.
- Start Recovery at Loss (pips): Loss in pips at which the first recovery trade will be sent.
- Recovery Trades Distance (pips): Distance in pips between the recovery trades.
- Recovery Profit Target (pips): Profit Target for the recovery. Example: 0 would result in an attempt to break even.
- Recovery Lot percentage (%): Percentage of the original position size that will be used for each trade. Example: Original position lot size 5 and Recovery lot percentage 50 would result in recovery trades with 2.5 lot.
Recovery Mode – With recovery mode, you can attempt to recover a losing position automatically by opening additional trades to average down the take profit value. Each recovery trade will bring the take profit closer to the current price while keeping the stop loss intact.
Static Mode – To use this EA with a fixed lot size, set the Max Lot value to your desired lot size. This will cap the calculated lot size at this value.
During the development, this Neural Network was trained and tested for the backtesting period between 01.01.2010 and 31.12.2022 on 100% history quality data. Additionally, the EA was forward-tested until February 2023.
You can replicate the backtest results from the screenshots below by using the following backtest settings:
- Symbol: EURUSD
- Date: Any period you would like to backtest
- Modelling: Minimum 1-minute OHLC is recommended
- Deposit: Minimum 100 is recommended
- Leverage: Any
If you have any questions or need help with setting the Expert Advisor up, please do not hesitate to contact us through PM. We will always try to reply as quickly as possible.
Before buying this product, please make sure you understand the risks involved with trading and that past performance is no guarantee for future results.