Setup:The EA is very easy to set up. Simply run the EA on a M5 chart for each of the supported currency pairs. And select your risk. You do not need any .set files, as all the settings are stored internally in the EA for the optimized pairs. You may have to change the GMT setting, if your broker uses a different GMT offset than:
- GMT offset winter = +2
- GMT offset summer = +3
- by default the EA uses a fixed lotsize of 0.01lots. You can change the fixed lotsize by change the parameter “StartLots”
- You can also select an automatic lotsize, either by balance, or by risk per trade
- Lotsize by balance: the EA will use 0.01lots for every X amount of balance (set in the LotsizeStep). So a lotsizeStep=250 would mean: 0.01lots for each 250$ in the account. At 500$, the EA will trade at 0.02lots and so on. For Low Risk, use LotsizeStep=250. For Medium Risk, use LotsizeStep = 125. For High Risk, use LotsizeStep = 60. (Please adjust these numbers if you are running in different currency than $/€)
- Lotsize by risk: you can set the “Maximum” risk per trade. This mean that if the initial SL would get hit, it would be a maximum loss of X % of the balance. The initial SL is almost never hit though, since the trailingSL will kick in almost immediately.
- For predefined low/medium/high risk sets, you can check our this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/54229#!tab=comments&page=2&comment=18933463