Important Information RevealedMaximize the potential of Trend Pro, please visit ► www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/713938
The Powerful Expert Advisor VersionAutomating Trend PRO signals is now possible using “EA Trend PRO” ► Click Here Test the demo version and explore its amazing features, it would be a useful tool added to your trading arsenal.
Advantages You Get
- Access to the provenly reliable trend indicator based on a massize number of users and reviews.
- Easy, visual and effective trend detection.
- Gives you the ability to filter and further improve your trading strategies.
- Enhanced statistics calculation following the entry point, take profit and exit signal.
- Never repaints, never backpaints, never recalculates.
- Signals strictly on the “Close of the bar”.
- Works in any timeframe and financial instrument including forex, cryptocurrencies, metals, stocks, indices.
- Integrated pop-up, email, push notification and sound alerts.
- Indicator buffers fully compatible with Expert Advisor (EA) development.
How To TradeNo complicated rules, Just follow 3 simple steps! Step 1: Trade Setup
- Enter a signal if Statistics Success Rate is higher than 65% (Statistics Success Rate > 65%).
- Exit buy signal on a new sell signal.
- Exit sell signal on a new buy signal.
- Option 1: Take profit on TP1.
- Option 2: Partial take profit on TP1 and close remaining position on TP2.
- Option 3: Take profit on opposite signal or riding the trend until it reverses.
Enhanced Statistics CalculationWin Condition
- TP1 Hit – When a signal reaches at least TP1.
- EXIT Win – When a trade is closed on opposite signal and resulted to a positive profit.
- Exit Loss – When trade is closed on the opposite signal and resulted to a negative profit.
- Percentage of signals which qualified for win condition.
- Used as reference to find better trending pairs and timeframes.
- Period – the number of bars used to calculate the trend.
- Period – 2 to 5 when used in entering trades (Entry Indicator).
- Period – 6 to 15 when used to filter trades (Filter Indicator).
- Target Factor – the multiplier used to calculate take profit levels.
- Increasing this value will give more take profit but decreases success rate.
- Decreasing this value will gives less profit but increases success rate.
- Maximum History Bars – maximum number of bars used for calculation.
- Display Parameters – controls the visibility of objects drawn on chart.
- Graphics Parameters – controls the appearance and colors of drawn objects on chart.
- Dashboard Parameters – controls the visibility and colors of statistics found on chart.
- Alert Parameters – controls the alert options enabled.