The Expert Advisor trades during the Asian session according to the CCI, Bollinger Bands indicators. If the price moves in unfavorable direction, an order grid is placed, with a dynamic step depending on the indicator values. The EA features a breakeven function, four position exit filters.
Real account signal of the EA: https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/539949
Set files and test results: DOWNLOAD
Detailed description of the EA and it settings: CLICK
- Set Name – name of the set file.
- Lot – fixed lot size for the EA to open orders.
- DepoPer001Lot – automatic lot size as the specified deposit amount per 0.01 lot.
- Take Profit – fixed take profit value in points.
- Dynamic TP: Channel Percent – TP calculated as the specified percentage of the current channel width of the BB indicator.
- Dynamic TP: Min Size – the minimum take profit value when using ‘Dynamic TP: Channel Percent’, in points.
- TP: Include Swap and Comission – consider all profit to summ Take Profit
- StopOpenNewOrders – pause to open new orders
- Max Spread – the maximum allowable spread in points (for Buy and Sell apart)
- ExitDDPercent – drawdown percentage to force close all orders
- StopByMaxDD – DD % at which the EA is not allowed to open new grids
- StopByMaxSymbolTrades – the maximum number of trading pairs allowed in the market at a time
- StopEqualCurrencyTrade – check the unidirectional trading pairs in the market and prohibit entries on them.
- BB: Period – period of the Bollinger Bands indicator.
- BB: Deviation – deviation of the BB indicator.
- BB: Delta – indent of the BB indicator from the boundaries (can be in both direction), in points.
- BB: Min Channel Width – the minimum width of the BB channel at which the EA is allowed to trade, in points.
- CCI: Period – period of the Commodity Channel Index indicator. If 0, the indicator signal is ignored.
- CCI: Level – level of the CCI indicator. Calculated for the opposite signs. That is, at ‘CCI: Level = 100’ the levels 100 and -100 will be used.
Candle Size Filter
- UseMaxCandleForAllOrders – use the maximum candle size filter for all orders of the grid. If False, it is used only for the first order.
- Max Candle Size – the maximum sum of the last N candles’ lengths (from High to Low), above which the EA will not open new orders.
- Bars For Analyze – the number of recent candles on the chart to analyze the candle sizes.
- ATR Period for Distance – ATR period for calculating the minimum allowable distance between grid orders.
- ATR Multiplier – multiplier for the ATR value.
- Multiplier 3 level – lot multiplier, used only for the third level of the grid. The second level is always opened with the initial lot size.
- Multiplier > 3 level – lot multiplier for the grid, starting from the fourth level.
- TPDecreasePercent – reduce the TP of the grid by the specified percentage every time a new grid level is opened.
- BE Level – number of level to move the grid TP to breakeven.
- Averaging Level – number of the level at which the lot multiplication stops and the lot size is set equal to the last used value.
- Exit Profit Percent – percentage of take profit, at which the four filters for exiting positions start working.
- Exit BB Filter: Out Channel Distance – distance from the opposite channel boundary of the BB indicator in points, at which the closure will occur.
- Exit CCI Filter: Period – period of the CCI indicator to force close the position when an opposite indicator signal appears.
- Exit MA Filter: Period – a position is closed when the Moving Average with this period changes direction.
- Exit Time Filter: Minutes – the number of minutes since last order, after which profitable positions are closed.
1 Order Trade Time Filter
- GMT Offset – time offset of the broker server from GMT.
- Start Trade Hour/Start Trade Minute – hour and minutes to start trading.
- End Trade Hour/End Trade Minute – hour and minutes to to stop trading.
1 Order Rollover Filter
- Rollover Filter – if true, activates the filter.
- Start Rollover Hour/Start Rollover Minute – hour and minutes for start rollover pause filter.
- End Rollover Hour/End Rollover Minute – hour and minutes for stop rollover pause filter.
– settings for graphic and text display