Live signal1 –> https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1419256
Live signal2 –> https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1392412
1 Minute to understand Moonlight Hunter
- Moonlight Hunter EA is an advanced night trading system,It has strict stoploss and takeprofit,it can run stably for only 20$.
- One-chart installation 。
- Support order split.
- It has a risk coordination mechanism between multiple symbols. When you run multiple symbols, you can still keep only one risk.
- It has a fully automatic trading mode, which will automatically identify the best trading symbols.
- It can run on most brokers around the world.
- It has passed the five-year continuous back test of every tick of MT5, and still maintained excellent and stable results in 20 trading symbols.
- Its live signal performance is completely consistent with the back test results！
If you rent it for one month for trial, then when you decide to buy it, I will refund 80% of the monthly rent, only MT5 version.
- EA needs lower transaction costs and sufficient liquidity, I can send a message to the broker for advice.
- Full Auto Trade – automatically matches the best currency pairs every month, no need to manually set, pairs with suffixes in their names are now supported.
- Symbols list – a list of symbols separated by commas, to be traded. If it remains empty, the current chart symbol will be run. If your broker uses a suffix, you need to include the suffix!
- Max symbols at a time – the maximum number of currency pairs that can be traded simultaneously.
- Lot-sizing Method – Fixed lot/Auto lot – based on balance/Miexed lot – lots calculated according to the balance, when the balance decreases, the number of hands does not decrease/Bet lot – double lots after a loss of a trade (not recommended).
- Fixed Lot – fixed trading lot,when using Auto lot, keep the number of fixed lot at 0.01
- Auto lot(balance based) – the automatic lot used for each balance base. If you fill in 50 , it will use 0.01 lot per $50
- Filter – When the market is intense, filter, 1 for strict filtering, 2 for the recommendation level
- Maximum slippage, in points – maximum allowable slippage
- Maximum drawdown percentage – if the current exceeds the specified percentage retracement float, EA will close open positions – 1 means 100%
- GMT selection – select the GMT offset of the current server location, only work in backtest
- Trading on Friday
- Order Comment – comment on order.
- MagicNumber – unique EA instance number ，When multiple EA are running together, they will be distinguished by this parameter value.