FRZ Prop Firm Challenger is a fully automated robot designed to pass prop firm funding challenges such as FTMO.
The EA trades based on a unique algorithm and works on the 15-minute timeframe. The EA will include the trading rules inbuilt so that the EA itself will monitor the daily and maximum loss levels. It is designed to work primarily on major currency pairs and also includes a news filter.
The EA should be used on at least 15 pairs or more (ideally, use it on all forex pairs provided on your MT4) at the same time to get the required no of trades to reach a target. However, the EA does not take simultaneous trades on related pairs. For instance, if a trade is taken on EURUSD, the EA would not take another trade on any pair that has EUR or USD. Also, the trading pairs are randomly selected, and also take profit levels are randomly altered automatically. This would ensure that two users using the same EA on the same prop firm would not get the exact trades.
NB: If your prop firm has any account type that allows keeping trades over the weekend, we recommend you select that type as this EA would perform better in such accounts. Also, make sure you set setting 8 & 9 as false in that case. However, it is not compulsory to have weekend trades allowed. You can always set to close trades if any at the end of Friday.
The EA can be used to pass prop firm challenges as well as for trading after getting funded.
Some successful challenges were done by the EA (These were done by an older version of the EA).
- A 50K Challenge: Https://Trader.Ftmo.Com/Metrix?Share=B8da7bac5dd8
- A 100K Challenge: Https://Trader.Ftmo.Com/Metrix?Share=Dcb7991e1d41
Please note our software is provided “as is”, without any warranty or condition of any kind, express, implied, or statutory. The past performance of any trading system is not necessarily indicative of future results.
All the EA settings are explained in the User Manual in our knowledge base.
- Daily loss & max loss guard – the EA will monitor these limits and close the trades before the account hits any of those limits.
- Trade randomization: Trading pairs are randomly selected and also take profit levels are randomly altered automatically. This would ensure that two users using the same EA on the same prop firm would not get the exact trades.
- Target management: EA will close all the trades when the profit target is achieved.
- Weekend auto trade close: You may opt to close trades at the end of the Friday trading to ensure trades are not kept over the weekend if your prop firm does not allow that.
- Mobile/email notifications: You can get notifications on loss limits or target achievement.
- Info panel: You can see all the main statistics on the screen to easily understand the current situation.