AW Recovery EA is a system designed to restore unprofitable positions. The author’s algorithm locks a losing position, splits it into many separate parts, and closes each of them separately. Easy setup, delayed launch in case of drawdown, locking, disabling other Expert Advisors, averaging with trend filtering and partial closing of a losing position are built into one tool.It is the use of closing losses in parts that allows you to reduce losses with a smaller deposit load, which ensures safer work with losses, unlike grid strategies that close orders only in whole groups.
How orders are restored:
- The EA closes other windows of the selected instrument to turn off unprofitable EAs (optional).
- The EA resets TakeProfit and StopLoss levels for all processed orders and deletes pending orders with corresponding identifiers.
- The EA closes all processed profitable orders in order to use their profit to cover part of unprofitable orders and reduce the total position volume (optional).
- The EA blocks a losing position by opening a locking order.
- Then, by opening restoring orders, it starts to reduce the loss by partially closing unprofitable orders.
- In case of partial closing, the algorithm restores, first of all, the orders that are located the least successfully, or the unprofitable orders that are closest to profitability. Each of the unprofitable orders is divided into many parts, each of which the adviser closes separately. Restoring orders are opened with a small volume, so as not to greatly increase the load on the deposit.
A complete list of EA input settings with comments, instructions for setting up and testing, and other important information can be found at this link -> https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/749585
AW Recovery EA for MetaTrader 5 can be found at this link -> https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/49692
When you start the strategy tester, the adviser opens one demo position, then for testing you need to use the buttons to open orders on the adviser panel.
How to trade with an advisor:
Step 1: Adjust the pitch and volumes
Adjust the volume of the first averaging order
Adjust the step for averaging orders
Adjust the ratio between averaging and closing and their volumes
Step 2: Set up additional features
Select period for trend filter(If used)
Choose a multiplier for averaging orders
Select Take Profit to close parts of a losing position with a specified profit
Step 3: Disable Other Expert Advisors
Disable other Expert Advisors working with these orders
Or let AW Recovery disable these Expert Advisors
Or work without locking
- Suitable for processing both a small number of orders and large grids of unprofitable orders.
- Flexible in settings and can be used both for recovering losses and as a full-fledged trading panel.
- A large number of built-in protective functions.
- Can be used to recover losses from individual Expert Advisors, and automatically start recovery when a certain loss is reached.
- Flexible system for processing unprofitable orders and their partial closure
- The TP processor can process both the entire group of restoring orders, as well as the first and last restoring orders to close parts of the loss.
Important information! Test your drawdown before launching, you can do this using the “Visualization” mode in the strategy tester. The EA will open orders only if there is an open losing position to recover.
Use the helpdesk for questions or support. Write to AW Trading team -> email@example.com