All-in-One Trade Indicator (AOTI) Manual and Settings Description: Click to read
Features of All-in-One Trade (AOTI)Calculation and display Daily Target Levels for EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP, EURCAD, EURAUD, AUDJPY, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, and GBPJPY. It uses the peculiarities of the price movement, correlation of pairs, analysis of the price movement speed, its volume and spread. The indicator calculates the levels on different timeframes and pairs, checks their status and strength, after that it shows the optimal levels for the current day. The following functionality is suitable for any instrument:
- Double Channel for quick identification of the current trend. The Slow Channel shows a more significant trend. The Fast one indicates the short-term tendency.
- The Price Channel shows the limits of price extremums.
- Fibo Levels to determine the targets of the movement and price retracement levels.
- MA Bands helps in determining the trend strength and the exit points.
- Climax Bars for determining the points of trend reversal or continuation of the movement.
- Support/Resistance micro-levels signal the end of the trend and a possible reversal. A breakout indicates a possible continuation of the movement. Their priority is lower than the arrow signals.
- The arrows show the reversal points of the short-term trend. They have a higher priority than micro-levels. Their signals can be used as entry points for scalping.